Sunday, March 22, 2009

Blogged out

Either my kids have become completely normal, or I'm in a blogging rut. I feel like we've constantly been busy, I've just not stopped to document any of it. I'll try to do better this week.

In the meantime, I leave you with this.

Quote of the week from the past week:

"You and Daddy can have the healthy food. We want the disgusting stuff, so can we please go to McDonalds?"

BB after I picked him up from school on Friday. (Side note: we have not had fast food since January and they are going through withdrawals.)

Here are a couple of pics from a recent trip to Monkey Joes with our friends...





And finally, I leave you with a consumer report on sleeping masks. You must get one. During a recent trip for work, I picked one up at the airport and it was truly life changing. So when I got home, I shared my secret with Fatty Fat Fat and she gave it an A+.

No comments: