Friday, May 8, 2009

Basic cooking

Take one box of this...



Add a few of them...



Mix with a couple of these...



And VOILA! You have dinner that two little kids will eat!



Go ahead...look really close. The spaghetti is coming out of the hotdogs.

I totally wish I could claim the creativity points for coming up with this one, but I can't. I found it earlier this week on this lovely blog.

The boy added some ketchup and ate the entire bowl. The girl added some spray butter and enjoyed hers just the same.

I, however, thought it looked absolutely disgusting and opted for some pretzels.

1 comment:

fritz said...

I've seen you go through some weird food phases in your life, so the fact that even you found this disgusting says a lot. Glad the kids liked it!

I'm wondering though...good Italian sausage, linguini, marinara...