Friday, August 22, 2008

F-I-N-A-L-L-Y

There are certain elements of the kids being "babies" that I cherish and want to hold on to.

The cuddles.

The bedtime stories.

The being able to kiss it and make it better.

There is really only one thing that I have been desperate to get past.

Poo in the potty.

Baby Bear has struggled with this one for a LONG time. Quite frankly, it's disgusting. But FINALLY last night, he announced that it was "time".

He tried on the main floor toilet, and it wouldn't work. So I suggested the toilet in his bathroom. We made the trek up stairs. Again, it wouldn't work. Back down the stairs.

After I left to make a grocery run. It happened. And thank God for A's addiction to capturing everything in pictures, because these are hilarious...



This has been how I've felt over the past year of trying to get him to do this...



Sweet Success!

No comments: